Wednesday, July 15, 2009

NEW MECHWARRIOR!!!!!!

By now you have all seen and heard the news. A new MechWarrior is afoot!
For those of you living in the dark, I have added a link here for the video.

http://pc.ign.com/dor/objects/18954/mech-warrior-project/videos/mechwarrior_trl_phoenix_70709.html

Also, MekTek has been granted the rights from Smith and Tinker to distribute MW4 for FREE!!!!! I am working on talking to the MekTek folks and I hope that soon I can arrange the meeting and bring all the readers here the results of that.

Just a short post for now. I have to see what develops with MekTek.

Vettie out for now

6 comments:

  1. Vettie - Thanks for your dedication and hard work in support of MechWarrior.

    nano

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Chief, you know tha6 I'm ready, willing, and able to get involved in MP4, MW5 and any other MW PC simulator that comes around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were worried about not having anything to write about a couple of weeks ago. HAHAHA Now you don't know what to write about first. I told you this month was going to get exciting!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Vettie just thought i would drop in and say hi, hope your doing well. keep up the good work. and look after yourselves
    sudden

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot!

    And when's this other secret bit of information coming out??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still sneaking around (Mongo). I went over your "how to get onto MW4 blog". You might want to do a point form summarization at the end. ie download this stuff. Install in this order (what you did put down). Do registry entried which should look like "this". When you fire it up you should see ....

    Hope you are doing okay old man. I have not heard an update on how things are going. Hopefully better than last time we talked/emailed.

    ReplyDelete