Friday, November 2, 2007

Vettie's Views Blog Nov 2, 2007

So today I begin my blog about Vettie's Views on things.
Some of you know me from the Sunder Junkies Web Site.

My Views are generally about Mechs. I am a gamer who plays Mech Warrior 4 Mercs.
Many of my on-line friends are also gamers who enjoy this game.
A group of talented folks known as MekTek are adding a (another) mod for this game that we all know and love.
Hopefully, my group of friends, The Blood Pearls, and a few other will be invited back again to be beta testers for this (probably) final mod to an old game.

In my next post I will begin talking about the stuff that I truly enjoy talking about, the Mechs!.
I hope that the blog goes over well and I would hope that folks will post comments of send mail so I can respond to feed back!

Thats all for now
Laters

Vettie out

No comments:

Post a Comment